Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Refelction of the year past

Well This is the last writing I have to do for my junior year. It's almost over but it feels like just yesterday I was a freshman. I have to say this years english class was very successful. The class was very interesting this year we did a lot on the topic of censorship. This was a great topic because we had so much to write and talk about. I found a lot of the group discussions very interesting when we all wearn't trying to talk at the same time. I enjoyed only reading four books but getting so in depth with each it really gave us time to understand all the little details in each book. We did so many fun activities that it made english class unforgettable. Thats all I have to say for this year I'll be back in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment