Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How I have improved my writing this year




This year has been great for me I have improved in so many things including writing. I was always creative and thinking up cool things to write about but my handwriting was terrible and so was my flow. This year my handwriting is still awful but my flow is much smoother than current years. When I write everything seems to come together in a flowing creative way. I can state my opinion in an argument strongly and write paragraphs that are fluent and complete. I plan to continue my improvement of writing skills in the year to come. Next year I want to make my sentence structure a bit better and keep working on my fluency. I would also like to improve my spelling.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you would like to improve so much Joel. I think that you almost always have a strong opinion. Also, I think that we could all use some spelling help.

    ReplyDelete