Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Favorite opinion piece


My favorite opinion piece is the piece about testing new drugs on animals. It was my highest scoring opinion piece and I think I did a really complete job. One of the reasons it is my favorite is because it really shows off some of the writing skill that I have but don't always apply. I wasn't even that interested in the topic but I still managed to put together a strong argument. I think I started out with a powerful intro that made the reader want to continue. In the body and conclusion paragraphs I think I made some points that would make any reader want to follow my opinion. That is why it is my favorite opinion piece.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you got your highest grade. I am also glad that you applied yourself to this opinion piece even though you did not enjoy the topic.

    ReplyDelete